Invitation for Bid
Procurement of Framework Agreement
Bid Ref. No: PPPDS/FA2013-2015/ICB/PG/158/03/2013
- 1. The Federal Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) on behalf of 18 Government Universities have funds with the Procuring entity’s budget to be used for the Procurements of common user items used by the Universities with the framework agreement contract for three years; all Goods must deliver at each University’s Respective location/town warehouse twice a year.
The PPPDS invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of goods mentioned below.
- 3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open International tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Property administration Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- 4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PPPDS and inspect the bidding document at the address given below at 9(a) from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm until bid closing date.
- 5. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below at 9 (a) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr). The method of payment will be in cash.
- 6. Bid must be delivered to the Address below at 9(b) on or before 18th Jan, 2021 at 10:00 am.
- 7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of amount mentioned in table above for each lot in the form of cash, cheque certified by a reputable bank, CPO or an unconditional Bank counter guarantee from domestic Commercial Banks in the name of Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service.
- 8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the event at the address below at 9(b) on 18th Jan, 2021 at 10:15 am.
- 9. (a) Documents will be issued at Ministry of Finance, compound No.2, (PPPDS) block 5th, 1st floor; room No. 103, Telephone 011-1-223722 or 011-1223740.
(a) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Ministry of Finance compound No.2, (PPPDS) Block No. 5th, 2nd floor, Mini Conference Hall.
- 10. PPPDS reserves the right to reject any or all bids and any items on the bid.
Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service (PPPDS) Tel. 011-1-223722 /011-1223740
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia